SURF LESSONS IN MOROCCO
Surfing is meant to be fun but we are very serious when it comes to your safety and well-being. All our surf instructors meet the requirements for safety and training as determined by the Moroccan Association of Surf Instructors. Our surf instructors also hold certificates for Standard First Aid and Lifesaving, so rest assured, you are in safe and capable hands during your Surf Lessons in Morocco with us.
Cli Surf has been established for 9 years, our curriculum covers all the surfing essentials, from water safety, learning to stand up right through to perfecting your cutbacks.
With a number of years spent developing an effective surfing program in combination with our professional surf instructors, you’ll be riding waves in no time!
• Cli Surf Morocco team on hand 24/7. • Agadir airport or bus station transfers pick up and drop off. • Ocean side accommodation with 3 ocean view terrace. • Private and spacious single, double / twin or triple rooms available. • Daily delicious breakfasts, fresh fruits, water and gourmet lunches. • 5 days x 1h or 2 hrs yoga class with our qualified yoga teacher. • 6 delicious and tasty dinners of international and Moroccan cuisine. • 5 daily stretching and warming up your body before you go surfing. • 5 days surf lessons and assistance with our qualified surf instructors. • All surfing equipment needed for the week. • Group transport to the surf spots all the week. • Half day visit to the Market, Kasbah and the museum. • Flat day excursion to paradise valley. • Free Wi Fi.
• 07.30 Morning yoga session • 08.30 Hearty and healthy breakfast • 09.45 Depart from the surf camp to the best surf spot • 10.00 Scheduled surf lesson or surf guiding / beach time • 13.00 Lunch at the beach • 13.30 Supervised afternoon surfing session • 16.00 Return to the surf camp • 17.30 Sunset yoga session • 20.00 Dinner time
Cli Surf Morocco is member of the Moroccan surf federation and is an official surf school of the association of surf professionals of taghazout bay. Surfing is for everyone; no matter how old are you or which surf level you have. Our surf school in Taghazout bay offers you an amazing surf holiday experience in Morocco
Are you a complete beginner? Perhaps you know your way around a surfboard but need a little extra guidance to take on bigger waves. Our fully qualified surf instructors source the best conditions and offer first-class surf lessons in a safe, fun and friendly environment.
With a year round warm climate and variety of surfing conditions, from sandy beach breaks to rolling point breaks, Morocco is the perfect place to take a surfing holiday. Our fun & friendly staff are equipped with the best local knowledge and a passion for surfing, making Cli Surf the best place to learn how to surf and improve your skills.
This surf course is designed for students who have never tried surfing or have had an old surf lesson here or there. Learn the basics on the shore, followed by testing your balance and handling in waist deep water. From here our surf instructors will teach you about beach safety, board handling and reading ocean conditions. Then you can put you skills to good practice and test your pop up and stopping safely in white wash waves. Some people get it first go, others take a little longer to get the knack of it. The trick is not to get disheartened if you continue to have fun you’ll eventually get it!
Once you graduate from here you’ll learn more about paddling (+ techniques that make it easier), surfboard control, weight distribution, faster take offs and surfing etiquette. Once equipped with these basics, you’ll be ready to learn about wave selection catching the green waves in no time.
After our first surfing session groups are divided based on ability to ensure you get the most out your lessons. We also take photos and videos while you’re out in the water, so you can review your surfing technique with the instructors, or simply keep them as memento of your trip.
Did you have some surf lessons before? Do you already have some surf experience? Then join our Intermediate surf course, our surf instructors are ready to bring your surfing skills to the next level. Enjoy all the benefits of our Surf camp; ocean views, delicious food, warm and welcoming atmosphere.
This surf course is designed for students who want to brush up on their skills or take them to the next level. If you’re already familiar with the basics of surfing and just need a little guidance in reading the conditions and taking on bigger or more powerful waves, then this is the program for you. Our qualified surf instructors can give you tips and guidance on:
• Beach, Surf Safety, Tides, Swell and Conditions.
• Paddling Techniques.
• Knowing which Waves to Take.
• Looking out for the Close Outsets.
• Improving Duck Diving, Bottom Turns and Cutbacks.
These lessons are aimed at progressing you to an advanced surfing ability. We have a number of boards at our disposal and are blessed with a varying coastline with a selection of point, beach & reef breaks, so you’re never far away from finding and riding the perfect wave.
At Cli Surf Morocco we have some of the best surf instructors, best equipment and best conditions to improve your surfing ability in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
• All prices are per person. • Single rooms are available at an additional cost of 15 € per night. • The accommodation based on private bedrooms and no bunk beds. • All our services and prices based on quality not a quantity. • Free return Agadir transfers are included in the 7 night /+ stay. A free arrival transfer is included in 5/6 nights stay. Agadir Airport transfers cost 30 € per way. Agadir bus station transfers cost 15 € per way.